2011年6月1日星期三

Beijing Forbidden City Tour

Last Sunday I went to Beijing, the capital city of china to have a china tour there. It is really a city with a long history
and deep cultural heritage. My guide said that the Forbidden City is a must to see in Beijing, so I decided to visit the Forbidden City, which is the biggest imperial palace in the world. My Beijing Private Forbidden City of China vacation is excellent.

The Forbidden City is as large as you thought and is one of places to see in Beijing. The famous places to visit in China of  Beijing Forbidden City Tour spent me nearly 3 hours, and I was impressed greatly by its majesty. My guide advised me to have a China Great Wall Tour when I came to China next time. Want to know more, please click: http://onlinechinatours41.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论